Director of First Impressions
Position Description/Job Expectations
Ensures a positive first impression for customers and vendors. Serves as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone. Assists the Sales Team with active and new customers. Outgoing personality. Enjoy team environment. Punctual and loyal. Reliable. Friendly.
- Greet all customers and vendors and help them accordingly
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer and/or forward incoming calls and take messages for those who are not in the office
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone or email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail deliveries and manage all deliveries that come to the main office by Fed Ex, USPS, UPS, etc.
- Retrieve messages off the voice mail – every morning or check emailed voicemails
- Maintain phone directory with accurate and up-to-date phone, cell, and email addresses
- Maintain telecommunications system (phone system and voicemails)
- Support Accounting with scanning and data entry
- 3+ years of experience in a customer service environment
- Embrace challenge and change.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Ability to prioritize tasks and utilize multi-tasking skills
- Hands on experience with office equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. 12/13/22