INTRODUCING OUR LATEST ADDITION:
FLOW RAIL RACKING SYSTEM
Design a More Efficient Warehouse with a Flow Rail System for pallet storage up to 10 feet deep.
Flow Rail is a unique system designed for pallet storage up to 10 feet deep. Flow-Rail is a high-density pallet storage system that can be installed on new or existing selective racks. It is a non-motorized, last-in / first-out system from 3 up to 10 pallets deep with rails that are not inclined. Flow-Rail can be operated using conventional forklift trucks.
Flow Rail benefits:
- Horizontal tracks only 3.5”H (maximize vertical space)
- Lanes up to 10 pallets deep (most push-backs 6 max)
- System does not derail or block (everything moves together)
- No contact or pressure in-between pallets (0 product damage)
- Track length easy to modify (100% of material re-used)
- Low maintenance / no parts to replace (very few components)
- No special beams required (simply add Flow-Rail on existing racks)
- Ok to double-stack pallets (can manage 3000#+ loads)
When retrofitted in drive-in, lift-operators can load/unload pallets without having to circulate inside the rack structure.
- Load/unload 75% quicker (increased efficiency)
- Each storage level can hold a different product SKU (greater flexibility)
- Storage capacity increased up to 25% (no more half-empty tunnels)
- Eliminates 95% of rack damage & repairs (save time & money)
- Safer environment for lift-operators (avoid risk of costly accidents)
- Reduces lift-truck wear & tear (save time & money)
Please Call for Additional Discounts on Orders Over $5000
CALL TODAY • 1-800-647-2257
Not sure what type of racking or capacity is best for your needs? – Call 1-800-64-RACKS