At Got-Rack.com we pride ourselves and live by our motto, “Yes We Can”. Our culture thrives on providing our customers with the best solutions that fit their needs. We seek an enthusiastic, motivated, outgoing, individual to join our ever growing team. We are a leader in The Material Handling Industry with 30+ years providing our customers with superior warehouse solutions. Are you an extraordinary person in an ordinary job? Looking for a career and not just a job? Ready to make a move? Look no further.
Experience Required in Material Handling products and a minimum of 5 years experience in warehouse racking knowledge. The Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing daily operations of the Sales department branches (currently Tampa and Dallas). The duties include hiring and training sales staff (Quoting Specialists), relaying information from upper management to the sales department staff, assigning leads among the Quoting Specialists and establishing any sales quotas or promotions. The Sales Manager will plan, execute, and oversee all sales staff activities effectively.
Hire, train, and manage a sales team of 8
- Plan and direct the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives (Quoting Specialists)
- Ensure department policy adherence with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) i.e., timely quote-turnaround
- Monitor industry pallet rack and system market pricing to maintain competitiveness
- Conduct weekly Monday Morning Sales Team briefings
- Review weekly quote and sales figures and the quote to close ratio
- Assist Quoting Specialists with closing
- Set sales quotas and goals
- Prepare sales budgets and projections, and approve expenditures with the VP CSBD (Corporate Strategy and Business Development)
- Serve as the face of the organization on field calls, trade shows, and external partners
- Review receivables with accounting and expedite cashflow from customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients
- Oversee and direct performance of the sales team
- Identify emerging markets to find new sales opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Thorough understanding of material handling and racking products
- Organized with attention to detail
- CRM experience to manage the sales process and forecast sales
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy
- Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives
- Advanced time management skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (BS BA in Sales and Marketing or Business Management0
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Travel to meet with clients or potential clients will be required on occasion.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. 12/13/22