At Got-Rack.com we pride ourselves and live by our motto, “Yes We Can”. Our culture thrives on providing our customers with the best solutions that fit their needs. We seek an enthusiastic, motivated, outgoing, individual to join our ever growing team. We are a leader in The Material Handling Industry with 30+ years providing our customers with superior warehouse solutions. Are you an extraordinary person in an ordinary job? Looking for a career and not just a job? Ready to make a move? Look no further.
The Sales Associate team member will part of a dynamic and fast paced environment following the company culture of “YES, WE CAN!” This individual is responsible for quoting and closing pallet racking system sales opportunity leads generated from internet queries, phone calls, walk-ins and prospecting.
- Interact with customers, offering assistance and responding to queries about refurbished pallet racking systems
- Provide written quotes within 24 hours on refurbished racking system pricing to interested customers
- Follow the sales quoting process procedures
- Provide racking system recommendations according to customer needs or preferences
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure the delivery date is met
- Team up with project managers to facilitate the delivery and installation of racking system projects
- Document all sales by updating CRM records, building relationships, and performing consistent follow ups with active and prospective customers
- Follow direction from the Sales Manager and seek assistance in the help of closing projects.
- Report on a regular basis the monthly sales goals and any special promotion status.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Thorough understanding of material handling and pallet rack system component products.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Advanced time management skills
- Positive “YES, WE CAN!” attitude
- Work with a sense of urgency
Education and Experience:
- Pallet rack system sales experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years successful business to business sales record
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Travel to meet with clients or potential clients will be required on occasion.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. 12/13/22