Introducing the Rack Avenger, your go-to solution for rack repair. The majority of damage to racks typically occurs on the front column of the pallet rack frame, often a consequence of forklift collisions. Furthermore, such incidents often lead to additional harm to the horizontal and diagonal struts that reinforce the structure. To address these issues, Rack Avenger specializes in rack repair solutions catering to all varieties of pallet rack damage, offering services across the nation. Every solution we provide is designed and crafted to meet the highest industry quality and engineering standards. Safeguard your warehouse with top-tier pallet rack repairs courtesy of Rack Avenger.
- Avenger Height: 24”, 36”, 48”
Features & Specs:
- Fully Adjustable from 36” to 48” deep
- Retrofits to almost any kind of pallet rack
- Withstand tremendous impacts, with a remarkable capacity to withstand forces of up to 14,000 lbs
- Installation approx. 60 minutes or less
- 20-year warranty: We will repair or replace free of charge any parts or sections of any uprights damaged by forklift damage. Kits that are installed by your trained personnel will additionally be covered by our warranty.